Projektleiter* International, Green Hydrogen
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
ENERTRAG provides all services related to renewable energies. We efficiently combine electricity, heat and mobility in all areas of life. With more than two decades of experience in Europe, our 680 employees combine all the skills required for successful operation and efficient maintenance, for citizen-oriented planning, reliable construction of energy plants and grids up to complete integrated power plants. We are always one energy ahead - whether in sector coupling, participation models or demand-oriented night-time labelling.
- You develop existing project approaches for the large-scale production of green hydrogen and derivatives up to full permit / construction readiness with a special focus on the stages of chemical plant construction.
- You analyze and identify potential new locations.
- You are responsible for ensuring green H2 offtake structures through involvement in local and international offtaking contractual relationships, as well as supporting leveraged financing processes.
- You ensure the design-fitting of the upstream power generation process to a cost-optimal production of green hydrogen and its derivatives, optimizing power generation potential, existing and newly built chemical industry, and logistic structures.
- You estimate economic viability in the form of generating and maintaining preliminary economic models of projects and development pipelines.
- You develop and maintain appropriate KPIs.
- You make public appearances on behalf of ENERTRAG at various events such as technical presentations.
- You are responsible for establishing contacts and networking in international target regions.
- You will independently identify further project partners and project potentials.
- Your independence is also required for the integration, coordination and control of the ENERTRAG departments involved as well as international partner developers and external experts.
- Your task is also to ensure that the project goals are met.
- You will take over an active and independent control of the ongoing approval and planning procedures.
- You will be involved in researching and evaluating the political and planning situation in the individual regions as well as in preparing potential and risk profiles.
- You assist in the preparation of project profiles for the use of combined renewable energy resources for the production of green hydrogen.
We expect from you
- You have a degree in industrial engineering or engineering with relevant experience as well as several years of relevant professional experience in plant construction.
- You have technical understanding regarding the design and operation of Haber-Bosch, Fischer-Tropsch or methanol synthesis processes and/or hydrogen electrolysis.
- You bring understanding and agility in the application of dynamic economic calculations.
- As an experienced project manager, you have knowledge of project structures as well as experience in coordinating groups and their contents.
- Your way of working is characterized by factual and professional conviction, the ability to work in a team, high communication skills and intercultural interest.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, further language skills are advantageous.
We offer you
With us, the following benefits await you in addition to an exciting job:
- Employee participation
- Kindergarten subsidy
- Health management and accident insurance
- Flexible working hours in the weekly core working time model
- The possibility of mobile working (depending on the activity)
- Individual further training opportunities
- Constantly growing international company
* What counts for us is your ability and motivation to promote renewable energies with us - not gender, skin colour, origin, sexual orientation or religion.